Quantcast

ICWAI Study Material

msarswat
Can anyone suggest Books with writer name which can help us to preparation for ICWAI Inter exam

Manoj Sharma

Re: ICWAI Study Material

gayathri
The Institute material is sufficient. Pls concentrate on one word questions and example problems.

Re: ICWAI Study Material

RAHUL SHARMA
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: ICWAI Study Material

Nikhilesh
Hi,

Request you to kindly provide guidance, on study material specially reference books for ICWA Inter first group under 2008 syllabus.

i.e. for Financial Accounting & Applied Direct Taxation.

Thank you

Re: ICWAI Study Material

vsvaishali

hi
Nikhilesh
i wld suggest Singhania is best for Direct taxes.
n regarding accounts...module is must...rest thr r many books ...even i cld not say yes or no for any book
bye
Vaishali Vaswani

Request you to kindly provide guidance, on study material specially reference books for ICWA Inter first group under 2008 syllabus.

i.e. for Financial Accounting & Applied Direct Taxation.

Thank you

http://icwai-portal.979606.n3.nabble.com/ICWAI-Study-Material-tp2129398p2474271.html
To start a new topic under Icwai Portal, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Icwai Portal, click here.

Re: ICWAI Study Material

Nikhilesh
Hi Vaishali,

Thankyou very much for your advise, this will really help me,as one of my friends also suggested Singhania for direct tax.

Regards,
Nikhilesh Shetty

Request you to kindly provide guidance, on study material specially reference books for ICWA Inter first group under 2008 syllabus.

i.e. for Financial Accounting & Applied Direct Taxation.

Thank you

http://icwai-portal.979606.n3.nabble.com/ICWAI-Study-Material-tp2129398p2474271.html?by-user=t
To start a new topic under Icwai Portal, email [hidden email]

http://icwai-portal.979606.n3.nabble.com/ICWAI-Study-Material-tp2129398p2484273.html
To unsubscribe from ICWAI Study Material, click here.

Re: ICWAI Study Material

chandramohan.mm
Can anyone suggest Books for business & industrial law

Re: ICWAI Study Material

Dharmendra singh
hi frndz, this is Dharmendra.......i need past 5 years question papers wid answers of inter group 1.....can anybody tel me how 2 prepare 4 inter group 1 stage...... and m also lookin 4 inter group 1 frndzs so dat i can share ma views & clear ma doubts regardin subjects....e-mail id is d.singh40@gmail.com......i m gona write my exam dis year Dec..so guys plz help me out...
Regards,
Dharmendra
Mumbai